Become a member of OneWorld's Community Action Council (CAC)
- Help us to decide what programs are produced.
- Provide us with accurate information to share with others
- Have you benefited from a program? Share that with our viewers
- What are the health, education or financial issues you care about?
- What types of information would you like to get about your community?
- Do you have information you would like to share with others?
- Does your organization offer special services to the underserved?
- We would like to hear about those services and how they meet the needs of the most vulnerable in our community.
- Get in touch and tell us what you are doing. Call us at (203) 407 0250.
- Our goal is to better help those who are most challenged; tell us what you are doing to help others to get
access to health care, education, and overall well-being. Are you an advocate? Can you link others to
services? Are you someone without health insurance? Do you know what services are available to you?
- We are looking for volunteers to help us to produce, host and work on television programs & Community
Forums. Together we can change things for the better wherever we live.
- Join the OneWorld Community Action Council! Make a Positive difference in Your Community.
OneWorld wants to promote and encourage what is positive about our community. Join OneWorld and help us to help the community.
The CAC is one way to become active in your community regardless of where you live.
Join our CAC and lead a discussion in your community about the need for Universal Health Care in CT. Learn about the "real cost" to all of us, when 400,000 people in our state have no health insurance coverage.