- ATTENTION:“21st Century Conversations” is now on Comcast (CTV) Channel 26 at 8-9 PM Mondays. For those with AT&T UVerse, the program can be seen several times each week from anywhere in the state. Click this link to find the schedule: www.nhtv.com/Uverse.html
- On the Shoreline stations “21st Century Conversations” airs several times each week. Visit the web site at www.7towntv.org and click onto the schedule for each town to see when “21st Century” airs in that town. If you do not see the program listed, please call the station and ask for the program. The program is available free to every PEG access station in the state of CT. The goal of every program is to better inform the broader community.
Thank you for your interest in "21st Century Conversations." Our programs focus on health literacy, education (at every level) and on Civic engagement. We welcome feedback and questions. Write to us at: email@example.com. Peace.
21st Century Conversations can be seen on:
- AT&T U-verse Customers: Find "21st Century Conversations" on channel 99. Click HERE for more info!
Those on U-verse can watch "21st Century Conversations" on TV anywhere throughout the state on NHTV or Branford Community TV.
Please CLICK HERE for info., times, dates, and On-Demand options.
- OneWorld program "21st Century Conversations" airs on MetroCast, Chan. 24, Thursdays at 6PM.
- All 7 Towns: Branford TV, East Haven TV, Guilford TV, Madison TV, North Branford TV, No. Haven & Wallingford WPAA TV - are a part of the 7-town Shoreline Cable System.
Visit: www.7towntv.org This web site will provide town by town information. You simply click onto the town for which you are seeking information. When you click the specific town you will get our “21st Century Conversations” TV schedule for that specific town.
Also, find Town-by-Town Info. by visiting www.7towntv.org. See the Map.
Please call your public access station and request that they carry “21st Century Conversations”. Thank you.
- Manchester: Call to request us: 860-432-5016 or 203-439-5017
- Enfield: Call to request us: 860-698-6120, 860-698-6124 or 800-572-5575
Clinton, Killingworth, Westbrook, Old Saybrook, Essex, Deep River, Durham, Ivoryton, Chester, Higganum, Centerbrook, Haddam: Contact Comcast Channel 19
- Waterbury, Middlebury, Wolcott, Prospect, Plymouth: Contact Skypes Cable Channel 13
- Nutmeg TV in Plainville (We are not presently on Nutmeg TV; we hope to be very soon)
- Coming soon to Bethel, Danbury, Hartford, Simsbury, Waterbury and your town too!
Viewers can order a copy of any program they see by visiting the new
OneWorld Online Store!Copies are available in VHS or DVD format.
Voices from the Community
Read some great comments about OneWorld and "21st Century Conversations"
What and When?
- TV Education Programs & Public Community Forums intended to serve the needs and interests of the total community
- Health Literacy Programs to empower people to become effective advocates for their own health and well-being
- Pre-K to 12 Education Programs about preparing all children for a successful academic future & encourage and show parents how to be effectively involved
- Civic Engagement Programs that show the broader community how to come together for the benefits of all. Please join OneWorld, Inc. and be involved in your community.
- Citizen’s Television, 2666 State St., Hamden &
- NHTV at 127 Washington Ave., North Haven
Why? Because Knowledge IS Power!
We light candles of information every time we present one of our informative television programs. We can empower ourselves through knowledge and understanding. Tune in weekly to your local access station and watch "21st Century Conversations."
If you do not get "21st Century Conversations" on your cable system now, please ask your local access cable station to carry our programs. We will provide free tapes or DVDs to any local access station in CT.
We will again be taking your phone calls starting at 8PM every third Thursday of the month on our LIVE Call-In TV programs on Citizens TV.